Thursday, July 9, 2009

1st entry on I juz wanna

Finally got my lazy butt down to start blogging on this new space, still got lots to amend. As u can see, as its pretty shabby for now.. Well.. still working on it, so please my dear friends and loyal readers please continue to show me your love and support ya.

Anywayz! Bey's vid for Sweet Dreams is finally out!!! Those who still remember, I actually embbed this song on my LJ last year, which was a leaked track initally (titled as Beautiful Nightmare back then) however, now its finally an official single. I'm pretty thrilled seriously cuz I really really like this song. Its like my fave track frm the Sasha Fierce camp and definitely the best vid frm the WHOLE album.. love the shattered glass effect n her USUAL awesome choreography.. ohh.. n the gold body suit is just mind blowing.. well.. just cant stop complimenting about it.. OK! enuff of the tokking. u guys jus seat back, relaxed and enjoy k...



and the making of the vid that was out sum time back, think the effects took the production sum time to complete but if i were them i'll be very satisfy with the finished product as well



Rey juz wanna watch Beyonce!