Monday, October 5, 2009

playmymusic post 005 + updates

This post was saved and suppose to be up last wk but was way too busy and lazy to finish this entry.. Anyway! exam break starts today.. like finnaallly... can take a breather or two before plunging in back to my books for the exams. well. dun wanna think about that 1st. n yup. bday is around the corner again. and I 'm soooo looking forward to that. being planning it for sumtime.. but juz briefly only. still waiting for sum details to be finalize before I'll confirm anything. but it'll be on 17th. too bad Jas & Glenn will be out of town thou.. sad~~~~ well.....

Last wk celebrated Desmond's bday @ kbox.. then met up with the gers for potluck picnic on sun @ sentosa and then mooncake+lantern gathering with Charles and his friends. pics to be up soon.. hav not uploaded any personal pics for sometime already. cuz was really too lazy.. Lol!

Fancy Free - Sun ho



Okay I know not alot of people fancy her. I'm referring to our own Singaporeans.. but I do think she deserved the credit.. that she is doing us proud. At least she has 4 billboard dance No 1 under her belt. well. Seriously.. its a big deal... at least for the entertainment industry.. n she is 100% pure Singaporean sum more.. Anyway its a interesting song n vid. like the "Dee, dee, dee, dee, dee, dee," part.. hooks on to me. haha.. n the vid seems to hav a Britney's Circus meets Rihanna's Disturbia vibe.. well.. Yes/No?

Namie's latest Vidal Sassoon ad



I really love the ad n I juz cant sick looking at her n if u dunno she is internationally renowned ok. even Karl Lagerfield invited her as a V.I.P for his Fendi Spring/Summer 2010 show. n seriously i think her hair is heavily insured or sumthing. Lol! u go ger! cant wait for ur new work. the song in the ad is actually her nxt release btw..

Till the nxt entry then. Promise it'll be coming real soon.. *winks*

i juz wanna ;playmymusic