Tuesday, November 3, 2009

to Dear Ms Boomz (edited)

Was reading the latest issue of 8 Days n saw the interview with Ris Low and her parents.. n in actual fact i feel Happy for her that at least her parents r supportive of her.. Especially after going thru the series of 2nd interview she had with RazorTV, I feel alot for this 19 yo ger.. empathy mainly.. mebbe? I juz feel that she is juz a young ger pursuing her dreams. fame and etc. thou the method may not be correct but under that facade my intuition tells me she is actually a pretty nice ger who wears her sleeve on her shoulder and juz happen to be in center of attention by coincidence.

Well.. I admit I do make fun of her like on things Boomz and Shingz but not with any ill-intentions that sort. so seriously hope more people can give her a break.. she dun deserve so much criticism lah. I mean u have to give her credit for single-handedly making Boomz and Shingz such a daily word now. Lol!

Well~ I seriously hope that she will:
1)Figure out what she really wants to pursue and stop making up lies.... mebbe she think that its ok, cuz they r like white lies to her but they r hurting her more then she thot it would
2) Seek major help for her Bipolar symptoms and probably putting a haul in pulling tricks out off her bag.. at least for the moment...
3) And yup after all the dust settles down u nv know.... she might make a come back with the Sweet Revenge of Ris Low but without all the negativism. haa~

i juz wanna Boomz~
PS: Counting 2 more papers to go. 1 2 3, everybody loves counting~