Thursday, January 14, 2010

;playmymusic post 007

Thanks for tuning in to ;playmymusic again.. its been more then a month since i posted any songs. so this post gonna consist quite a number of songs. I always feel that songs r the roots that enrich our soul and life hence we can never live with them. Anyway! as usual... hope u guys will like them n give these tracks a try by clicking on the play button. =)

oh btw I'm shortening the songs in the playlist, its getting kinda long..

1) Alphabeat - The Spell (debut single)

A very retro vibe filled and quirky album.. especially frm the debut single. juz totally feelin n lovin the track man...



*I've been thinking about you lately*
You're on my mind
You do something to me baby
In ways I can't define

Whatever you're doing
You're doing it well
What is your secret
Won't you please tell

Cos my head is spinning
Spinning around
You light me on fire
I won't let me down

You put a spell on me
I don't know what to do
It's an ability
That draws me closer to you
Your magic has got me
Where I want to be
Your magic is happening
*Around me*

2) Alphabeat - Hole In My Heart

2nd single with the male vocalist leading the song. emo song minus off all those melancholy vibe.

3) Jojo - Backwords



A leak track from her long awaited upcoming album.. totally feeling the lyrics. reminds me of those times when we try to undo things we said or done to our love ones..

4) Beyonce - Control

Our Dear Queen Bee has announce she will be on a 6 months break which she seriously deserve it. so as she goes for a break, let us enjoy 2 wonderful unreleased tracks by her



5) Beyonce - Waiting

You know I'm always waiting for you..

*Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, ooh*
Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, ooh

It's 6 o'clock
and seconds feel like hours as I sit here
and watch them tick away

And just the thought
of seeing you again I wanna sang
I've been longin for this day

I'll be waiting
'cuz I cant smile untill I see your smile
I'll be waiting
there's nothing else that I would rather do
I'll be waiting
'cuz I can't sleep until I hear your heart
I'll be waiting
patiently I'll wait right here for you

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting
Patiently I'll wait right here for you
Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting
*Patiently I wait*

6) Push - Kat Deluna feat Akon

Another Kat Deluna + Akon collaboration for her new album.. foresee a possible hit on the charts and club. so HOT! it Burns!



7) Impossible - Shonetelle

Here's another single by the other Barbados ger after Rihanna, this is suppose to be her upcoming release for her new album. I really kinda like her but not sure if its bcuz our dear Rihanna is sort of losing bits of her shine lately.. Anyways, its been a while since I'm this touch by a emo ballad so I do think this is a really really gd song.



8) Sex Therapy - Robin Thicke



I juz find this song uber hot.. not bcuz its very sexual but juz that the whole voice and arrangement of the song will makes pple so relax and wanna lie.... in bed.. Lol! I think its really kinda sexy to sing this when ur making out with someone actually! Lol!

9) 3 Words - Cheryl Cole Ft Will. I am



2nd single of X-factor judge/Girls Aloud member debut album, while Parachute has been confirmed as the 3rd single

Juz 3 words to describe; sensual, hot and groovy

10) Fall Out Boy - Alphadog

One rare gem ROCK number that keeps spinning on my ipod. Never fails to give me those adrenaline rush.

*SPECIAL ALERT* Consider this as a special review for 3 of my fave tracks from Ke$ha's debut album; Animal (Sounds like Casha)



11) Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha

2nd single of the album. this songs makes u so happy that u juz wanna PARTEEEE!! Apparently this track had already debuted # 7 on billboard HOT 100.

12) Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha

Another upcoming possible single for the album. with a rather strong Tik Tok kinda Bo Chap Vibe & Attitude.. I like!

13) Tik Tok - Ke$ha

Had review this song sometime back and had a feeling that she's gonnna do well back then. Apparently bcuz of this song everyone is naming her the Lady Gaga of 2010. currently holding 4 consecutive wks of # 1 in US this track is the 2nd highest downloaded track EVER after Flo-Rida's Right Round. I gotta strong feeling, she's gonna hit the music industry like a storm very soon..

So yup, thats all for now.. I doubt I'll be posting up here anytime soon cuz of upcoming assignments and ICT, but.. will update whenever I can.. Till the nxt time..

Juz wanna ;playmymusic