Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cafe Latte is my best friend

Its close to 2 am in the morning and i'm still at Mac reading n haven even started on my HR essay. This is Bad!!! still got training later.. Gosh.. juz wanna get over and done with it.. Thank goodness there's a nice cuppa of Mccafe Cafe Latte to pull me through the long nite. Rich n foamy~~ Totally wat i need....


PS: Its so pretty sum more.. NICE~

And seriously this folks really know how to whip up a decent cuppa coffee man but @ only half the price. chrging at $3.40 this is certainly more than value for money... guess they r really giving Starbucks a run for their money.. however Mc's frappe is still pretty far behind frm dear Starbucks thou.. but! its still dirt cheap lah.. Like 50% lesser? ard there..

Well. better dive in back to work... so BEHIND schedule. Deadline = 24 Aug, 5 pm while not even 1% of work is produce yet.. but at least I think I'm on right track..

Slurps on Cafe Latte....

I juz wanna slp stillll.......