Monday, August 31, 2009

Juz sumthing random for u to gag on

Was going thru my old LJ posts and bump into this vid agaaainn.. Thou its rather embarrassing I still cant help but to giggle quite a bit when I see this. this was wat my lovelies aka the girls did to me on my 24th B'day last year.



And previously i recall only a hit rate of abt 100+ the most.. but its currently at 1800+ hits. well... I seriously hav no idea why it went so damn high n this is suppose to be sumthing private in the 1st place. my gawd.. I really wonder whose been watching it and laughing their heads off.. Sianz~
And sorry for those who r sharp n spotted lumps of lard if u happen to. well.. still trying my best to get rid of those bits. but its much harder then expected. u guys have to understd that I was like 88kilos?? (my highest record) during my sec school days, so i think i did change alot? yes/no? n I've put in alot of effort mebbe not hard enuff. however even sum of my sec school mates need 10 mins to recognise who I am. not been exaggrating here. pls refer to below.



















Caution!!! THIS COULD BE TRAUMATIZING......


















2002 VS 2009



Shocking? Well.. me n my mandy sweetie hav always label each other as Marie France Bodyline spokesperson back in those days.. she's for the gers while I will represent Homme. Lol!
Anyway more hilarious, idoitic clips to share here. The first one I was showing Bryan how i move ard last time when I'm feeling abit retarted with my sec school weight.



While the second one is my re-enactment of Yuan's take of Nobody by The Wondergirls on Mandy's bday this year. Wahaha! both r totally spastic!


Ok. I think the 2 original vids shot on Mandy's bday is much more entertaining n juicier lah.. well~ enjoy Nobody by Wonderboy....

Part 1


super MALU!!! (there was a waiter at the door)

Part 2



The most noticable laughter came frm our dear wen wen =) Muahaha!

PS: I really go above and beyond uglyfying myself juz to entertain my love ones.

PPS:mebbe I shld be a comedian as a sideline career.. Haa~

Juz wanna make ur Monday blues go away..
^^