Saturday, September 5, 2009

Juz a Random Saturday

Feeling kinda fat n sinful now, juz had a Mega Mcspicy for supper. Damn! Luckly manage to ask Mum to share half with me. Lol! evil laughs~ Anyway hate da stupid cravying that came frm no where. kinda have a bad feeling that my tummy is gonna suffer tomorro.. well. its not the 1st time when it goes haywire after having a Mcspicy.. too spicy for system i guess. Pray hard that I wun have a burning ass tomorro (Sorry, if its abit crude. Lol!)

Was watchin ChU 我猜 while having my YUMMY Mcspicy and nearly got choke by this lady known as 慧慈. gawd~ she's like the epic centre of the taiwanese youtube now... she is juz hilarious. Pure entertainment.. well u guys shld really see it urself..


A news report about her..


The show that catapult her to stardom. (my singtel mio has this program too)


This one is the ultimatum lah.. The way she rebuke Jacky Wu is juz priceless. Wins hands down.

YES!!! Okay~~~~ Oh my god! My BABY!!! LOL!!

I juz wanna see 慧慈....