Monday, September 14, 2009

:playmymusic post 004

Time to blog abit before pple might think that I had vapourized frm the surface on earth or sumthing. Lol! Assignments deadlines are around the corner again.... buried alive by them.. Again... Haiz.. thats the only thing i dread when there is school. 4 modules and i have 8 assignments to complete n 4 papers at the end of the sem.... Well.. says much abt uni life i guess.. Haa with a BIG sigh~

Anyway been tuning in to these lovey tunes to relieve myself abit, hope u guys will like them too.

1) Lazy - Letoya Luckett

Emo track for me. It sort of a reflection on my perspective for love now. Jaded.... n i'm ok with it. pretty much.... not bcuz of sumone, juz that the process is too draining for me at the moment.. NO TIME.. seriously... No wonder.. one of my ex told me that I've become quite jaded compared to the time when knowing me.. n I even said: "Where got?" well.. now I know why..

Lyrics

Intro: (Spoken)

I don't know It's not you, it's the ones that hurt me and I just can't afford to be hurt again, so

Verse 1:

Hold on, I'm not really trying to go through this again I'm not jumping up and down about love and (excuse me) If don't wanna dive back into that pool of love, I'm done swimming, I'm good See, I don't feel like getting to know you what you like you eat and what you like to do See, that's too much information to deal with Play the love game with another 'cause I quit

Pre Chorus:

(Don't wanna start over again) 'cause I've had enough (I don't wanna hurt again) sorry, I give up (Already know what I'm missin') pain and heartache, I'm tired of it 'cause my eyes is staying dry now (Don't wanna let another in) 'cause I'm cool on that ('Cause it might happen again) got no time for that (And keeps repeating) see, that's insanity but I'm cured from this disease, can you forgive me?

Chorus:

You gotta forgive me I know it might sound crazy but right now my heart's a little lazy I'm tired of opening up, I'm tired of caring I don't feel like loving you, don't feel like loving you You gotta forgive me I know it might sound crazy but who knew love could be so drainy I'm tired of opening up, I'm tired of caring I don't feel like loving you, don't feel like loving you no more

.....................................................................................

Anyway this is taken frm her lastest album Lady Love. Her previous album was billboard No 1 in 06 so I do think she will do well for this album.. I gave a felling this could be her nxt release...

2) My Bloody Valentine - Tata Young

Juz a simple mid tempo R&B track. Like the opening alot.. Her music has really change quite abit comparing to her debut work last time.

3) Tik Tok - Ke$ha

She is the voice you heard on Flo Rida's Right Round. n this is her debut release. the catchy chorus hooks me.. abit rowdy thou. Lol!

4) Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke

Her long awaited debut ever since winning X-Factor last year. I juz think this song got potential to be a hit? Nope? Well.. the chorus got stuck in my head for days.. Totally feeling it.. *Bad Boys* *Bad Boys*

5) Dancing In The Dark - Frankmusik

A unrelease or bonus track frm his electro-pop debut album. The songs frm his album is not bad too. His 1st release; Confusion Girl is worth a listen as well..



6) Call You Tonight - Whitney Houston

Quite surpised I really really fall in love with this song. cuz I dun really dig her songs frm her current revival album. But this is different.. for me at least.. Juz sumthing that Whitney will do i guess. got a very 90s kinda vibe. simple, catchy n groovy. nothing complicated... Juz like me.. ^^

Okay.. thats it for now. time to hit da sack. This wk will be a shag one for me.. Haiz... Hope u guys will press the play button, sit back n relax.. signing out..

Juz wanna ;playmymusic