Monday, September 14, 2009

VMAs 2009

Ok, This will be a REALLY quick one. VMA this year is really spectacular. i was like Woah!!! A tad pity that Britney aint in the performing list. Anyway.. here's 3 acts that totally blew me away.

1st) Single Ladies - Dear Ms Bey

Single Ladies is still not my fave, but dear Beyonce did it again with her stunting showmanship. Seriously, I wonder if anyone could ever overtake her.. Man~



2nd) Sober - Pink

That CIRQUE DU SOLEIL act she pull off really surpises me. Image singing while suspended in mid air.. Bravo!



3rd) Paparazzi - Lady Gaga

And how can I miss her out.. our fave gossip ger for 2009.. the last part is really very her.. I hav no idea but i really like it alot.. artisitc? mebbe? Lol.. I'm sick..



Thats all folks. Hope u guys manage to caught the VMAs one way or another.. Back to work.

Ciao~

*source frm musicistheheartofoursoul*