Friday, August 7, 2009

;playmymusic post 003

你好 Everybody!

I'm back! finally done and gotten over with my Strategic Management Essay. 4500 words is a bitch... Seriously! Well. At least for me.. Anyway, back with some more nice music to share with you guys. Today we have 4 new entries here,
uploaded 2 of them sometime back but was too busy to post so have to combine them with another 2 songs to make this a more substantial entry. Haa!

1) Are You Ready - MAX

My all time fave girl band, those who are into J-pop shld know about them. Namie Amuro and them are batch mates and they are the seniors of all time most successful J-pop girl group Speed. Anyway will do a detail cover story about MAX and their lastest release on my next entry. They launch this very uptempo song ard end last year together with their remastered best hits of the 90s collection, after having their original member joining back. this seriously is a song worthy of becoming a hit by itself. hope u guys will like it.




















2) Smash Into You - Beyonce

A song recommended by a friend, it juz somehow reminds me of the old Beyonce from her Dangerously in Love album, nothing dramatic, juz pure good voice. A track included in her I am... Sasha Fierce album and feature in her movie; Obsessed (Luv the show. Bey Rox!!)

3) Release me -
Agnes

I'm sure a lot of you guys who are very update abt the UK charts shld heard this song before. very nice. not too techno or too danced. juz nice n giving it a right vibe. I feel that the girl looks abit like Leona Lewis n I feel that Leona can do this song too. mebbe better even? haa.. well..

4) Good girls go bad - Cobra Starship

Lastly, consist of a 1 ger electro-pop band, this is their 1st release for their 3rd album.. think its the 1st time i heard of the band. mebbe they were under my radar but this song is juz too catchy to miss. Love it!!

Pls press the play button and give them a listen or two ya. Anyway planning to pen down sum thots on my mind here. sooon.... juz kinda lazy. well. till the nxt entry then..

I juz wanna ;playmymusic